Wisdom Method School of Yoga Teacher Training being offered at Inverness Yoga & Wellness Center consists of eight (8) weekends of that equal 180 contact hours PLUS an additional 125 non-contact hours (35 hours of applied practicum and apprenticeship, 50 hours of in-class practice hours, 40 hours of homework) for a total of 305 hours. The program fulfills and exceeds all requirements set forth by the Yoga Alliance for a 200-Hour YA Certification.
2016 SESSION DATES & TRAINING TIMES:
- Module 1 | February 19-21 -Science of the Wisdom Method
- Module 2 | March 11-13- Living Yoga: Ayurveda and Lifestyle
- Module 3 | April 1-3 – Standing Postures and the Principles of Vinyasa
- Module 4 | April 29-May 1 – Move from the Center: Core and Twisting Poses
- Module 5 | May 21-22 – Seated Postures and Inversions
- Module 6 | June 11-12 – Open and Express: Backbends and Arm Balances
- Module 7 | July 9-10 – Foundations of Yin Yoga and Mindfulness
- Module 8 | July 30-31 – Introduction to Yoga Therapy
Module 1-4 – 25 hour Intensives – Friday -4-8pm; Sat/Sun 9am-7pm
Module 5-8 – 20 hour Intensives – Sat/Sun 9am-7pm
Non-refundable $100 application fee. This fee secures your space in the training.
Program fees, $3000 plus $100 application fee
Prepay discount, 10% off = $2700 plus $100 application fee
Payment plan = $100 application fee due ASAP plus $300 deposit + 9 additional payment of $300 due every 30 days. Payment plan can be adjusted with increase in deposit.
Additional training benefits: Discounted classes at Inverness Yoga & Wellness Center during the Training to assist in the required 50 hours of in-class practice hours.